The objective of Developing Kazungula Community Health Centre / Clinic is to serve a community of 50 000 people.
The Community Health Centre will be comprised of the following:
• A Main Entrance and Waiting area, Registration and Administration, Staff Rest Room and Cloakroom.
• An X-Ray Suite, Dispensary and Physio or Occupational Therapy Suite.
• A Maternity and Infants Wing, and Rehydration Section.
• A Trauma Section with parking bay for ambulance, a Minor Procedures Theatre, Ancillary Areas, and Recovery Ward with day beds.
• An Outpatients Consultation Area for Social, Aids, TB counselling and Dental and Optometry Departments.
Location: Kazungula, Zambia
Engineering Disciplines Involved: Civil-, Structural-, Mechanical-, Electrical Engineering & Project Management